Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

New to Blogging (but still not sure....)

Well, folks, after checking out many of my PLNs on Twitter, I have decided to give blogging a try and see how it goes!  I appreciate all the opportunities I have had to read other blogs from educational leaders and am not sure that I have more to contribute but it is worth a try.  

A new school year will be quickly upon me and so I am enjoying the summer trying to get caught up on reading both professional books as well as soon fictional ones! I am hoping to contribute some thoughts on the Daily 5 in middle school as well as contribute some technology ideas that I have found useful.  Currently, I have been reading the 2 sisters' book, "The Daily 5" (which I read last summer as well) and have recently ordered Dave Burgess' "Teach Like A Pirate" and have been eagerly following #tlap but need to read the book for myself.  I have really been inspired by @PrincipalJ who I follow regularly on Twitter! My school is also implementing our own version of "The Leader in Me" based on Covey's 7 Habits.  It has been a challenge and this is our third year going in (tread slowly, they say...)

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment